Supporting Young Golfers
Our number one piece of advice for anyone with a young person who is trying golf is to listen to what they say about what they need and support them. At UK Kids Golf our aim is to help you do just that and for the majority of us parents, guardians and coaches this is something we have to learn how to do this really well.
Over the coming months we'll create an information bank on supporting your young golfer including:
- Why enjoyment is key in kids golf
- How to assist your kids enjoyment of golf
- What you need to know to help your kids development
- How to assist your kids golfing motivation
- The conundrum of golfing beliefs and expectation’s
- Expectation, anger and frustration what to look out for
- Dealing with frustration and using it positively
- How to assist your kids composure on the course
- Mental training for kids?
- Learn the questions to ask to help your kids
- How and when to give great feedback
- Why listening is so important, and what to listen for