1. ukkidsgolf.co.uk (hereafter referred to as “the Website”) is the official website of UK Kids Golf Limited. The Website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright. By accessing the Website you accept without limitation or qualification all of the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. UK Kids Golf Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. UK Kids Golf Limited maintains the Website for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
3. The materials used and displayed on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of UK kids Golf Limited and are protected by copyright and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of UK kids Golf Limited.
4. The Website contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organisations. The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. UK Kids Golf Limited neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the website. The information, facts, and opinions provided on the Website are no substitute for professional advice.
5. The Website includes member and user created information. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree to only post information that is true and correct in light of your knowledge. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless UK Kids Golf Limited against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although UK Kids Golf Limited may from time to time monitor or review Website content generated by members or users UK Kids Golf Limited is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that UK Kids Golf Limited do not control the content generated by members and users. UK Kids Golf Limited reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to the Website. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Website (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: text, video, audio and photographs) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by UK Kids Golf Limited and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You grant UK Kids Golf Limited a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the member or user generated content, which includes without limitation the right for UK Kids Golf Limited or any third party UK Kids Golf Limited designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any content posted by you on the Website.
a. You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless UK Kids Golf Limited, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this User Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. UK Kids Golf Limited reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
b. UK Kids Golf Limited does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Website by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. You hereby acknowledge that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
6. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. UK Kids Golf Limited shall not be liable to you or anyone else for loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website and the information available on the Website or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the Website. You hereby waive any and all claims against UK Kids Golf Limited.
7. UK Kids Golf Limited do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Website is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Website, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. UK Kids Golf Limited shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Website.
8. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on any other member or generated content, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
9. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the English Law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Those who choose to access this Website from outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
December 1st 2010